tag sale in AZ Dictionary
- (n) a-sale of made use of home things, with prices usually marked on labels affixed towards the products.
- (n) A retail purchase for which items contained in the purchase are tagged with a coloured tag
- (n) A domestic purchase of second hand things; a garage sale or garden sale
tag sale in Community Dictionary
- An east coast type of a garage sale. A sale placed on by more than one houses in a neighborhood in which you sell belongings no more used in your house. by PatrickReport definition
- Sentence for "tag%20sale"