tactual in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Tactile.
- (a) Of, or regarding the sense of touch; tactile.
- (a) Of or pertaining to the feeling, or even the body organs, of touch; produced by touch.
- interacting or imparting the sense of touch; providing increase into feeling of contact or impingement.
- Arising from or as a result of touch; impressed or communicated by contact or impingement; concerning or originating in touch.
- Sentence for "tactual"
- Synonym for "tactual"
- Equivalent for "tactual"
- Same Context for "tactual"
- tactile, kinesthetic, transcutaneous, time-variant, antigenic