tactician in AZ Dictionary
- (n) person who is skilled within the preparation and execution of armed forces strategies.
- (n) A clever maneuverer.
- (n) an individual skilled in the planning and execution of strategies
tactician in Community Dictionary
- Broken capability made use of mostly by Lions by Yessenia MitraReport definition
- Sentence for "tactician"
- Phrases for "tactician"
- guerilla tactician, guerrilla tactician, operational tactician, political tactician, tactician that
- Rhyme for "tactician"
- Deposition, Inquisition, Prohibition, Titian, abolition
- Hypernym for "tactician"
- deviser, planner, contriver
- Etymologically Related for "tactician"
- Same Context for "tactician"
- strategist, debater, swordsman, diplomatist, parliamentarian