taciturn in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Habitually untalkative. See Synonyms at silent.
- (a) Silent; temperamentally untalkative; disinclined to talk.
- (a) Habitually hushed; maybe not fond of converse; not apt to chat or talk.
- Silent or reserved in message; saying bit; maybe not inclined to speak or converse.
- Synonyms Mute, Dumb (see quiet), reserved, uncommunicative, reticent.
taciturn in Community Dictionary
- an adj that describes somebody who doesn't talk excessively by RandyReport definition
- Sentence for "taciturn"
- Synonym for "taciturn"
- silent, reserved, reticent
- Equivalent for "taciturn"
- reticent, buttoned-up, untalkative
- Same Context for "taciturn"
- uncommunicative, unsociable, saturnine, surly, irate