tacit in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Not talked: suggested tacit approval by smiling and winking.
- (a) suggested by or inferred from actions or statements: control has given its tacit endorsement into the program.
- (a) Law Arising by procedure of this law in place of through direct appearance.
- Silent; quiescent; supplying no noise.
- quietly suggested or implied; recognized from conditions or situations; inferred or inferable; expressed otherwise than by-speech; ultimately manifested or communicated; wordless.
tacit in Community Dictionary
- Adjective;Something implied yet not expressed: grasped or suggested without being claimed freely. by MichaelReport definition
- implies quietly understood, frequently comes up in the American standard test, the SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) by Wes GroutReport definition
- This means that a clear punchline happens to be remaining tacit by Delicia TremperReport definition
- adj:slang (limit reached) by Ivory IbrahimReport definition
- Sentence for "tacit"
- The following is a decisive, though…
- View More
- Quotes for "tacit"
- "Money doesn't mind if we say…"
- View More
- Synonym for "tacit"
- Phrases for "tacit"
- tacit admission, tacit approval, tacit acknowledgement, tacit sanction, tacit acknowledgment
- Rhyme for "tacit"
- Cross Reference for "tacit"
- tacit mortgage, tacit relocation
- Equivalent for "tacit"
- Etymologically Related for "tacit"
- taciturnly, taciturn, taciturnity
- Form for "tacit"
- Same Context for "tacit"
- unspoken, implicit, unqualified, mutual, unequivocal