tachycardia in AZ Dictionary
- (n) an immediate heart rate, especially one above 100 music each minute in a grown-up.
- (n) an instant resting heartbeat, specially one above 100 beats each and every minute.
- (n) In pathology, excessive frequency of this pulse.
tachycardia in Community Dictionary
- Increased heartbeat. A heart price greater than 100 music each minute (bpm). by Jacque ClevelandReport definition
- Sentence for "tachycardia"
- Synonym for "tachycardia"
- Hypernym for "tachycardia"
- arrhythmia, cardiac arrhythmia
- Cross Reference for "tachycardia"
- essential tachycardia, reflex tachycardia, bradycardia
- Same Context for "tachycardia"
- bradycardia, dizziness, palpitation, arrhythmia, hypertension