tachograph in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A machine that registers the dimensions of a tachometer, specifically one out of a vehicle recording its speed while the times of which it had been driven.
- (n) a computer device that registers the distance and time traveled by an automobile (especially a truck or mentor), accustomed check the drivers' working time.
- (n) A recording or registering tachometer; additionally, its autographic record.
- Sentence for "tachograph"
- Hypernym for "tachograph"
- Cross Reference for "tachograph"