tache in AZ Dictionary
- (n) Archaic A clasp or buckle.
- (n) moustache
- (n) an area, stain, or blemish.
- To spot; stain; blemish.
- To mark; characterize: just in the past participle.
tache in Community Dictionary
- Home Schooled. Conservative. Huge households, 15 or higher young ones. Frequently seen holding swords, violins, or younger siblings. Frequently in the south states. by Mariah HornakReport definition
- Sentence for "tache"
- Synonym for "tache"
- Cross Reference for "tache"
- Same Context for "tache"
- falle, tea, cle, brusquerie, tousle