tach in AZ Dictionary
- (n) Informal A tachometer.
- (n) Tachometer
- (n) A hook, capture, clasp. or other fastening.
- To fasten; fix positioned; affix; attach.
- To seize upon; simply take (a thief).
- which will make an attack; provide an assault: with on or upon.
tach in Community Dictionary
- Singular of plural adjective when it comes to sexiest male.Also noun for sexiest guy live. by Marlys MontanaReport definition
- As a verb, to shoulder some one in crotch. As a noun, the shouldering of somebody when you look at the crotch. Typically performed by midgets and obtained by NBA people. by GeraldoReport definition
- A guage used to measure revolutions each and every minute (RPM) on motors. It is usually used in the automobiles. by AbbeyReport definition
- Sentence for "tach"
- Hyponym for "tach"
- Hypernym for "tach"
- measuring device, measuring instrument, measuring system
- Same Context for "tach"
- metauh, drain-to-source, tone-arm, ivacia, CAA