tabulation in AZ Dictionary
- (n) The work or procedure of tabulating.
- (n) A table displaying information in small kind.
- (n) A printout.
tabulation in Community Dictionary
- had been some body was humilated or totally owned. by GeneviveReport definition
- Sentence for "tabulation"
- Quotes for "tabulation"
- "In our tabulation of psychoanalytic results,…"
- View More
- Phrases for "tabulation"
- tabulation errors, tabulation button, vote tabulation, tabulation system, tabulation room
- Rhyme for "tabulation"
- Alsatian, Americanization, Appalachian, Balkanization, Christianization
- Hypernym for "tabulation"
- information, info, investigating, investigation
- Same Context for "tabulation"
- ogival, terrorization, unsociability, accidentsovernight, instructiveness