tabling in AZ Dictionary
- (v) provide participle of table.
- (n) A forming into tables; a setting down trying.
- (n) The letting of 1 wood into another by alternative results or forecasts, such as shipbuilding.
- (n) an extensive hem in the side of a sail.
tabling in Community Dictionary
- When a man rubs his anal area up & down a table knee, or whenever a lady rubs the woman vijayjay up & down a table knee. by Brooks BengeReport definition
- Having intercourse with somebody who are at minimum one generation over the age of you. by Clemmie CabanaReport definition
- Sentence for "tabling"
- As tabling is non-debatable, a vote…
- View More
- Synonym for "tabling"
- Phrases for "tabling"
- Rhyme for "tabling"
- disabling, enabling, labeling, mislabeling
- Cross Reference for "tabling"
- tabling of fines, head-tabling
- Variant for "tabling"
- Verb Stem for "tabling"