tableware in AZ Dictionary
- (n) The dishes, glassware, and silverware used in setting a table for dinner.
- (n) The cutlery, crockery and glassware found in establishing a table for meals.
- (n) Ware, or articles collectively, to be used through meals, including, for example, dishes, dishes, bowls, knives, forks, and spoons.
- Sentence for "tableware"
- Customers can choose fragile tableware from…
- View More
- Hyponym for "tableware"
- tea set, glassware, cutlery, chopstick, silverware
- Hypernym for "tableware"
- Same Context for "tableware"
- flatware, silverware, glassware, ironware, napery