tablespoon in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A large spoon used for serving food.
- (n) A household preparing measure equal to 3 teaspoons, or 1/2 substance ounce (15 milliliters). See Table at measurement.
- (n) A large spoon, utilized for eating food from a bowl.
tablespoon in Community Dictionary
- Using dining table utensils for spooning in addition to a table. by Cleora WoodReport definition
- Being the 'big spoon' (externally) while spooning. by Shawnee AganReport definition
tablespoon in Medical Dictionary
- An old-fashioned but convenient household measure of capability which corresponding to about 15 cc of liquid. by Vera AnkneyReport definition
- Sentence for "tablespoon"
- Synonym for "tablespoon"
- dessertspoon, dessert spoon, tbs, tbsp
- Phrases for "tablespoon"
- one tablespoon, tablespoon of, tablespoon or
- Hypernym for "tablespoon"
- Cross Reference for "tablespoon"
- dessertspoon, tea spoon, dessert spoon, soupspoon, soup spoon
- Same Context for "tablespoon"
- teaspoon, pint, ounce, teacupful, cupful