tabes in AZ Dictionary
- (n) Progressive physical wasting or emaciation.
- (n) Tabes dorsalis.
- (n) some sort of sluggish physical wasting or emaciating infection, often accompanying a chronic disease.
tabes in Community Dictionary
- an array of swindlersthey wander the halls of whitney and wreak havok is visible cursing other people inside their native tongue. by Yvonne MerrowReport definition
- Another term for breasts.Tits by Irmgard CaponeReport definition
- extortionate stomach fat upon which the dog owner rests items. Quick for dining table. by RandyReport definition
- Sentence for "tabes"
- The somewhat frequent occurrence of degenerative…
- View More
- Hypernym for "tabes"
- wasting, atrophy, wasting away
- Cross Reference for "tabes"
- tabes mesenterica, tabes dorsalis, hereditary tabes, spasmodic tabes
- Form for "tabes"
- tabes mesenterica, tabes dorsalis, tabid