tabernacular in AZ Dictionary
- (a) regarding a tabernacle.
- (a) of this design or personality of an architectural tabernacle; formed in latticework; latticed.
- (a) Of or pertaining to huts or tents; typical; reasonable.
- Of or related to the tabernacle; for this reason, of or pertaining to various other structures so named; like or attribute of a tabernacle.
- of this style or nature of an architectural tabernacle; traceried or richly ornamented with decorative sculpture.
- Sentence for "tabernacular"
- Something "tabernacular" may be found in…
- View More
- Synonym for "tabernacular"