sundries in AZ Dictionary
- (n) Articles also small or many becoming specified; miscellaneous products.
- (n) a lot of different or tiny things; sundry things.
- (n) Plural form of sundry.
- (n) miscellaneous items also numerous or also tiny to be specified
- Various little things, or miscellaneous things, too minute or many become separately specified: an extensive term utilized for brevity, particularly in accounts.
sundries in Community Dictionary
- Random various shit, generally in a store or a bag. by Verla PauloReport definition
- Sentence for "sundries"
- They landed, however, the consignments of…
- View More
- Phrases for "sundries"
- various sundries, know sundries, sundries and
- Hypernym for "sundries"