succinct in AZ Dictionary
- (a) described as obvious, accurate phrase in couple of terms; succinct and terse: a succinct response; a succinct style.
- (a) Archaic Encircled just as if by a girdle; girded.
- (a) brief and also to the purpose; having faculties of both brevity and quality.
- Prawn up, or held up, by or as by a girdle or musical organization; passed through girdle, as a loose garment the folds which are so retained; ergo, unimpeded.
- Compressed into a small compass, especially into few words; described as spoken brevity; short; brief; concise; terse: as, a succinct account regarding the proceedings for the council.
- In entomology, girdled, as a lepidopterous pupa; getting the character of the chrysalids that are sustained by a silken thread around the middle. See slashed b under Papilionidæ.
succinct in Community Dictionary
- Brief and obvious; in couple of terms. by CassieReport definition
- Sentence for "succinct"
- Synonym for "succinct"
- summary, short, concise, laconic, compendious
- Phrases for "succinct"
- most succinct, succinct way, very succinct, some succinct, and succinct
- Rhyme for "succinct"
- blinked, distinct, extinct, indistinct, interlinked
- Equivalent for "succinct"
- Form for "succinct"
- Same Context for "succinct"
- concise, terse, pithy, epigrammatic, matter-of-fact