subterfuge in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A deceptive stratagem or device: "the paltry subterfuge of an anonymous signature” ( Robert Smith Surtees).
- (n) An indirect or misleading unit or stratagem; a blind. Refers especially to war and politics.
- (n) Deception; misrepresentation associated with the true nature of a task.
subterfuge in Community Dictionary
- whenever a man pulls out and cums on a girls breasts. by Byron GlascoReport definition
- some thing meant to misrepresent the real nature of an action by FannyReport definition
- To spray your breast milk upon others by ErnestReport definition
- The act of deceiving some one being acheive a goal or acquire something. by Homer MoretReport definition
- one thing done to muzzle a fart. by Hilde ColemanReport definition
- Fucking your shit up from the shadows by Werner VitaReport definition
- Sentence for "subterfuge"
- Regarding archives being deleted, it seems…
- View More
- Synonym for "subterfuge"
- shift, evasion, artifice, pretest, expedient
- Phrases for "subterfuge"
- subterfuge turning, create subterfuge, a subterfuge, the subterfuge, in subterfuge
- Hypernym for "subterfuge"
- deception, misrepresentation, deceit
- Same Context for "subterfuge"
- deception, evasion, stratagem, artifice, ruse