squill in AZ Dictionary
- (n) any one of a few bulbous Eurasian and African plants regarding the genus Scilla, having thin leaves and bell-shaped blue, white, or pink plants.
- (n) See water onion.
- (n) The dried inner scales of the light bulbs of every of these flowers, used as rat poison and previously as a cardiac stimulant, expectorant, and diuretic.
squill in Community Dictionary
- huge, Tentacled, Cave-dwelling monster that roams the rural areas of Northwestern nj-new jersey. Shows inclinations toward assault when provoked whilst guybernating by Sabrina AmmannReport definition
- an individual who is often tardy, and forgetful. Creates frequent stops on his or her solution to a destination by BulahReport definition
- a phrase to establish a person of exceptional ugliness. alternate wordsugly smacked by BridgettReport definition
- Sentence for "squill"
- Synonym for "squill"
- Hypernym for "squill"
- Cross Reference for "squill"
- chinese squill, oxymel of squill, pancratic squill, roman squill, wild squill
- Same Context for "squill"
- pertain, narcissi, heart's-ease, dog-rose, cornflower
- Variant for "squill"