smear test in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A screening test to detect pre-cancerous and cancerous cells if you take an example (‘smear’) of cells from the cervix.
- (n) a way of examining stained cells in a cervical smear for early diagnosis of uterine disease
smear test in Community Dictionary
- the absolute most uncomfortable thing a lady experiences in her own lifetime. Medical study of the nether regions. by Major MarlowReport definition
- Sentence for "smear%20test"
- Synonym for "smear%20test"
- cervical smear, Pap test, Pap smear
- Hypernym for "smear%20test"
- diagnostic assay, diagnostic test