slothful in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Disinclined to work or exertion; lazy. See Synonyms at lazy.
- (a) Lazy; inactive; sluggish; indolent; idle; tending to sloth.
- (a) Addicted to sloth; inactive; slow; lazy; indolent; idle.
- Inactive; slow; lazy; indolent; idle.
- Synonyms Lazy, Sluggish, etc. (see idle), slack, supine, torpid.
slothful in Community Dictionary
- adj. 1a. of, or concerning the sloth, esp. with its slow and apathetic behavior by Eva ValerioReport definition
- hawaii of pissing in an empty soft drink or alcohol bottle and pouring it down the dormitory sink by Duncan MalloryReport definition
- you with lazy habits just who more and more worsens. by Lacy MantheReport definition
- Sentence for "slothful"
- Quotes for "slothful"
- "God will never direct us to…"
- View More
- Synonym for "slothful"
- inactive, sluggish, lazy, indolent, idle
- Equivalent for "slothful"
- Same Context for "slothful"
- shiftless, inattentive, indolent, recreant, disobedient