sheeny in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Lustrous; glistening.
- (a) having a sheen; glossy
- (a) vibrant; shining; radiant.
- (n) Offensive Slang Used as a disparaging term for a Jew.
- (n) A Jew.
- (n) A-sharp other: particularly used opprobriously to Jews: additionally used attributively.
- Bright; glittering; shining; stunning.
sheeny in Community Dictionary
- The junk guy or cloth man. A peddler or road merchant of junk. by AndresReport definition
- look greater than reality. lent light; deception:shiny shit in addition to sheen that coats it. by AntioneReport definition
- A Jew. A Kike. A Hebe. by Elmira TorbertReport definition
- A Jew (pejorative and obsolete); a Hebe by Deetta BrinnReport definition
- The burnt corpse of a jewish individual through the Holocaust and WWII by Linette HaslerReport definition
- predator a.k.a PREDATOR by CesarReport definition
- Sentence for "sheeny"
- Synonym for "sheeny"
- bright, shining, radiant, sheen, lustrous
- Hypernym for "sheeny"
- Equivalent for "sheeny"
- Same Context for "sheeny"
- slate-gray, pale-gold, purse-like, copper-brown, headband