servant in AZ Dictionary
- (n) One who is privately used to do domestic services.
- (n) person who is publicly used to execute solutions, for a government.
- (n) a person who conveys distribution, recognizance, or financial obligation to some other: your acquiescent servant.
- (v) To subject.
- (v) To topic.
- To subject; subordinate.
- To furnish with one or more servants.
servant in Community Dictionary
- a follower of cool men and women. in addition 'public servant' discussing a person who is required to do tasks for other people by Wynona StalzerReport definition
- Sentence for "servant"
- Quotes for "servant"
- "A biblical false prophet was a…"
- View More
- Synonym for "servant"
- Phrases for "servant"
- servant Harishchandra, public servant, indentured servant, civil servant, shepherds servant
- Rhyme for "servant"
- Hypernym for "servant"
- subsidiarity, subordinateness
- Cross Reference for "servant"
- agent, civil servant, proctors' servant, religious servants of the holy virgin, servant of servants
- Equivalent for "servant"
- Form for "servant"
- maidservant, civil servant, public servant, assigned servant, manservant
- Same Context for "servant"
- slave, soldier, friend, priest, gentleman