scrutinize in AZ Dictionary
- (v) to look at or observe with great care; examine critically.
- (v) To examine closely; to inspect or observe with critical attention; to view narrowly.
- (v) to look at some thing with great care.
- (v) To audit accounts etc being confirm them.
- (v) examine carefully for reliability using the intention of confirmation
- (v) to produce scrutiny.
- To at the mercy of scrutiny; observe or research closely; study or ask into critically; regard narrowly.
- Synonyms Explore, etc. See search.
- To make scrutiny.
scrutinize in Community Dictionary
- verb tight - to examine closely by RodolfoReport definition
- Sentence for "scrutinize"
- Quotes for "scrutinize"
- "The quality of light by which…"
- View More
- Synonym for "scrutinize"
- Verb Forms for "scrutinize"
- scrutinized, scrutinizes, scrutinizing
- Phrases for "scrutinize"
- shampoos scrutinize, primarily scrutinize, scrutinize everything, really scrutinize, scrutinize her
- Hypernym for "scrutinize"
- analyze, canvass, examine, canvas, study
- Etymologically Related for "scrutinize"
- scrutineer, inscrutable, scrutiny
- Form for "scrutinize"
- scrutinized, scrutinizing