ritardando in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Music Gradually slowing in tempo; retarding. Utilized mainly as a direction.
- (a) Gradually decelerating the tempo of a bit of music, specifically after the piece.
- (a) Retarding; -- a direction for slower time; rallentado.
- (a) gradually decreasing in tempo
- In songs, becoming slowly slowly; diminishing in rate: just like rallentando and (usually) ritenuto (but understand latter). Abbreviated rit. and ritard.
ritardando in Community Dictionary
- in songs, whenever tune slows down. however it can be used to phone somebody a retard or sluggish. by SamuelReport definition
- it really is a music term however it is in addition popularily used as a sustitute for retarded. by PatrickReport definition
- Sentence for "ritardando"
- He followed this rhetorical question with…
- View More
- Synonym for "ritardando"
- Antonym for "ritardando"
- Equivalent for "ritardando"