rill in AZ Dictionary
- (n) a tiny brook; a rivulet.
- (n) A long slim straight valley regarding the moon's area.
- (n) a tremendously tiny brook; a streamlet.
- (v) to perform a small flow.
- (v) to perform a little stream.
- To move in a little flow or rill; run-in streamlets; purl.
rill in Community Dictionary
- may imply 'genuine'.Created by a 16 year old Ocean Shore child. by Dortha RaoReport definition
- Verb: To fuck some body. Usually carried out directly when you look at the butt making use of a banana handled by the great KOKO. by MarcellaReport definition
- Real And Ill CombinedUsed often When explaining people To Gangsta For Other terms...Sometimes Used To Describe Things Also... by DamienReport definition
- To flake out, remainder and chill in addition. by AlainaReport definition
- Rill is equivalent in meaning to Rillo.Both mean: A cigarette. Rill is a derivation regarding the term "cigarillo," which will be a stylized way of saying, "smoke." by Dannie ShahidReport definition
- Sentence for "rill"
- Synonym for "rill"
- Rhyme for "rill"
- Bastille, Belleville, Bill, Brazil, Brill
- Hypernym for "rill"
- stream, watercourse, channel
- Same Context for "rill"
- streamlet, rivulet, brook, runlet, waterfall
- Variant for "rill"