relations in AZ Dictionary
- (n) Plural type of connection.
- (n) shared transactions or contacts or communications among persons or teams
relations in Community Dictionary
- noun: intercourse. Can be utilized as to not ever sound as tacky or ahead as other terms. by Ka DeansReport definition
- Sentence for "relations"
- Quotes for "relations"
- "Whoever sets any bounds for the…"
- View More
- Phrases for "relations"
- normalizing relations, public relations, normalized relations, relations between, sexual relations
- Rhyme for "relations"
- Appalachians, Croatians, Dalmatians, Haitians, Impatiens
- Hypernym for "relations"
- Same Context for "relations"
- rights, hands, merit, interest, length