rejuvenated in AZ Dictionary
- (v) Easy past tight and past participle of restore.
- (a) Rendered young again.
- (a) activated by uplift to restored erosive task; -- said of streams.
- (a) Developed with steep mountains inside an area formerly worn down almost to base level; -- stated of topography, or options that come with geography, as valleys, mountains, etc.
rejuvenated in Community Dictionary
- Should you believe rejuvenated, you're feeling younger than you actually are. Sad component, it's all-in your face and may become embarrassing for other individuals. by GregoryReport definition
- Sentence for "rejuvenated"
- Phrases for "rejuvenated"
- rejuvenated itself, has rejuvenated, You're rejuvenated, been rejuvenated, already rejuvenated
- Verb Stem for "rejuvenated"