radiopharmaceutical in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A radioactive substance used in radiotherapy or diagnosis.
- (n) Any radioactive material made use of as a pharmaceutical
- (n) pharmaceutical composed of a radioactive compound used in radiation therapy
- Sentence for "radiopharmaceutical"
- The radioactivity of a radiopharmaceutical is…
- View More
- Hypernym for "radiopharmaceutical"
- pharmaceutic, pharmaceutical
- Same Context for "radiopharmaceutical"
- radiotracer, endocytic, intramuscular, therapeutical, radioiodine