pyrethrum in AZ Dictionary
- (n) some of a number of old-world plants regarding the genus Chrysanthemum, particularly C. coccineum, cultivated for their showy flower heads.
- (n) An insecticide produced from the dried flower heads of Chrysanthemum cinerariifolium or C. coccineum.
- (n) any one of several perennial African flowers associated with the genus Chrysanthemum, particularly Chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium
- Sentence for "pyrethrum"
- Hypernym for "pyrethrum"
- insect powder, insecticide, herbaceous plant, Herb, asterid dicot genus
- Same Context for "pyrethrum"
- Malathion, premix, spinosad, talcum, fungicide