putt in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A light golf stroke made regarding the putting green in order to put the basketball to the gap.
- (n) The work of tapping a golf ball gently on a putting green.
- (n) an everyday sound characterized by the noise of "putt putt putt putt...", such as produced by some slowly stroking internal combustion engines.
- (v) going to (a golf basketball) with a light swing from the green.
- (v) To putt a golf baseball.
- (v) which will make a putt.
- (v) To lightly hit a golf ball with a putter on (or very near) a putting green.
- (v) To make a putt sound.
- (v) To drive a person's bike, to choose a motorcycle ride.
- In golf-playing, to try out with a putter; play if the basketball lies at a quick length from the hole.
putt in Community Dictionary
- In Kazakhstan we say is when you squeeze a poor smell from the hole should do a putt. by MaxwellReport definition
- When the skin between your butt and vagina is torn during intercourse making one big gaping gap. by Bryce GeronimoReport definition
putt in Sports Dictionary
- The type of chance played once the baseball is regarding placing green. Its hit along the surface with a putter. by Nickolas YutzyReport definition
- Sentence for "putt"
- Verb Forms for "putt"
- Phrases for "putt"
- birdie putt, perfect putt, putt or, putt went, good putt
- Rhyme for "putt"
- Hutt, Knut, abut, but, butt
- Hypernym for "putt"
- hit, play, golf shot, golf stroke, swing
- Etymologically Related for "putt"
- putting green, putter, pitch and putt
- Same Context for "putt"