punishable in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Able to be punished; right for discipline.
- (a) Deserving of, or liable to, discipline; capable of becoming punished legally or right; -- stated of individual or offenses.
- (a) susceptible to discipline for legal reasons
- Deserving punishment; liable to punishment; capable of becoming punished by right or legislation: applied to people or conduct.
- Sentence for "punishable"
- Quotes for "punishable"
- "Long hair is an unpardonable offense…"
- View More
- Phrases for "punishable"
- misdemeanor punishable, punishable by, first-degree punishable, degree punishable, means punishable
- Equivalent for "punishable"
- Form for "punishable"
- punishably, punishability, nonpunishable
- Same Context for "punishable"
- censurable, heinous, impeachable, venial, liable