pronominal in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Of, relating to, or working as a pronoun.
- (a) Resembling a pronoun, as by specifying a person, destination, or thing, while operating mainly as another section of message. His in his choice is a pronominal adjective.
- (a) Of, with respect to, resembling, or operating since a pronoun.
- Belonging to or regarding the nature of a pronoun: as, a pronominal root.
- (n) a phrase that functions as a pronoun
- Sentence for "pronominal"
- Hypernym for "pronominal"
- Form for "pronominal"
- Same Context for "pronominal"
- participial, adjectival, distributive, possessive, allcommon