prolegomenon in AZ Dictionary
- (n) an initial discussion, especially a formal article introducing a-work of considerable length or complexity.
- (n) Prefatory remarks or observations.
- (n) A prefatory conversation; an official article or critical discussion offering to present and understand a protracted work.
prolegomenon in Community Dictionary
- comprised of three components: prodigy, lego, and event. ergo, person who is a lego extraordinaire. does NOT mean "introduction", as defined by dictionary.com. by Wynell SaltzReport definition
- Sentence for "prolegomenon"
- Vives 'philosophical reflections on the human…
- View More
- Hypernym for "prolegomenon"
- Form for "prolegomenon"
- Variant for "prolegomenon"