precinct in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A subdivision or district of a city or town beneath the jurisdiction of or patrolled by a particular unit of the police force.
- (n) The police place situated in and having jurisdiction over these types of a district.
- (n) An election region of a city or town.
precinct in Community Dictionary
- one of several authorities divisions in a state by DamienReport definition
- Sentence for "precinct"
- Quotes for "precinct"
- "Our children await Christmas presents like…"
- View More
- Synonym for "precinct"
- boundary, confine, inclosure, neighborhood, district
- Phrases for "precinct"
- precinct committeemen, precinct captains, precinct caucuses, precinct plagued, sample precinct
- Hyponym for "precinct"
- voting precinct, election district, police precinct
- Hypernym for "precinct"
- Same Context for "precinct"
- confine, courtyard, chapel, surrounding, inmate