precession in AZ Dictionary
- (n) The work or state of preceding; precedence.
- (n) Physics The movement associated with axis of a spinning human anatomy, like the wobble of a spinning top, when there is an external power acting on the axis.
- (n) Astronomy Precession regarding the equinoxes.
precession in Astronomy Dictionary
- the evident change of the celestial poles due to a gradual wobble associated with the Earth's axis. by Tawanna DerosaReport definition
- Sentence for "precession"
- (The observed precession is really 5270…
- View More
- Phrases for "precession"
- Rhyme for "precession"
- Hessian, accession, aggression, compression, concession
- Hypernym for "precession"
- Cross Reference for "precession"
- lunisolar precession, precession of the equinoxes, constant of precession, gyroscopic precession
- Form for "precession"
- Larmor precession, precession of the equinoxes
- Same Context for "precession"
- nutation, electro-magnetism, reorientation, light-tube, inserter