powdering in AZ Dictionary
- (v) provide participle of powder.
- (n) A patch or application of dust.
- (n) plural tiny pieces of fur powdered or sprinkled on other furs, in resemblance into spots on ermine; additionally, rings of ermine.
- (n) Decoration by means of many small numbers, usually the same figure often duplicated. See powdered, 2.
- a. & n. from dust, v. t.
- Sentence for "powdering"
- Same Context for "powdering"
- splattering, faceful, itsa, full-metal, spattering
- Variant for "powdering"
- Verb Stem for "powdering"