possession in AZ Dictionary
- (n) The work or reality of possessing.
- (n) their state of being possessed.
- (n) Something owned or possessed.
- (v) to spend with property.
- (v) To invest with residential property.
- To invest with residential property.
possession in Community Dictionary
- The work of ownership, or having one thing. by Thea WinbushReport definition
possession in Sports Dictionary
- a group who has ownership of this baseball. Possession can simply be held for 35 moments without shooting at goal before a foul is awarded. by Wynell SaltzReport definition
- A player must not keep the baseball for over five seconds. by Nickolas YutzyReport definition
- Sentence for "possession"
- The official defense of England and…
- View More
- Quotes for "possession"
- "It is true that the aristocracies…"
- View More
- Synonym for "possession"
- wealth, dominion, madness, frenzy, property
- Phrases for "possession"
- prized possession, cherished possession, unlawful possession, firearms possession, heroin possession
- Rhyme for "possession"
- Hessian, accession, aggression, compression, concession
- Hypernym for "possession"
- enchantment, spell, trance, cacoethes, mania
- Cross Reference for "possession"
- hold, ownership, property, conviction, writ of possession
- Same Context for "possession"
- wealth, knowledge, existence, portion, advantage