ponderable in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Considerable adequate to be considered or examined; appreciable: ponderable results; ponderable dilemmas.
- (a) Having a detectable amount of matter; having a measurable size.
- (a) worth note; considerable, interesting.
- effective at becoming weighed; having body weight.
- (n) A substance which has body weight.
- Sentence for "ponderable"
- Equivalent for "ponderable"
- Etymologically Related for "ponderable"
- Same Context for "ponderable"
- examinable, time-related, costimulatory, traced, biophysical