pock in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A pustule brought on by smallpox or a similar eruptive disease.
- (n) A mark or scar remaining within the epidermis by such a pustule; a pockmark.
- (n) A pus filled inflammation on top in the skin brought on by an eruptive infection.
- (v) To mark with pocks; pit.
- (v) To scar or mark with pits
- (v) mark with a scar
pock in Community Dictionary
- filipino pronunciation associated with the word "fuck" due to acscent. by Jacque ClevelandReport definition
- The act of imitating a parrot in the certain manner of attacking one along with your nose while saying, "Pock, pock, pock." by Chase ChevalierReport definition
- Can be used rather than Cock by Anneliese ByrumReport definition
- like a poke, but a whole lot more serious. Commonly utilizing 1 or 2 hands. Usually administered within the face. by Dannie ShahidReport definition
- Used to establish any sexual act which considered deviant or taboo. by TeodoroReport definition
- Pork as spelled by a village idiot or buffoon. mantha by BobbieReport definition
- Sentence for "pock"
- Phrases for "pock"
- Rhyme for "pock"
- Bach, Bangkok, Bloch, Block, Brock
- Hypernym for "pock"
- Same Context for "pock"
- pockmark, tunk, hada, puck, especie