poak in AZ Dictionary
- (n) waste matter from the planning of skins, composed of tresses, lime, oil, etc.
- (n) waste material from planning of skins, consisting of tresses, lime, oil, etc.
- (n) Waste arising from the planning of skins, consists of locks, lime, oil, etc. It really is made use of as manure.
- An obsolete spelling of pole.
poak in Community Dictionary
- Acronym for Pass/Passes/Passed Out At Keyboard. by Thea WinbushReport definition
- An abbreviation for a girl's Vagina.Most used by West Indian individuals by TariReport definition
- Sentence for "poak"
- Equivalent for "poak"