po in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A peacock.
- (n) A chamberpot.
po in Community Dictionary
- The red teletubby by MelanyReport definition
- Parole Officer (PO) by FerneReport definition
- authorities officersee also:cops, pigs, fuzz, popo, 5-0, bacon, pork by FannyReport definition
- reduced type of poor, generally set aside to describe some one of severe impoverishment. by TeodoroReport definition
- Sentence for "po"
- Rhyme for "po"
- Au, Beau, Bio, Bo, Bordeaux
- Hyponym for "po"
- SCPO, senior chief petty officer, master-at-arms
- Hypernym for "po"
- enlisted officer, noncom, noncommissioned officer, river, independent agency
- Same Context for "po"
- hiki, pii, manao, makou, mua