plowboy in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A boy just who leads or guides a group of animals in plowing.
- (n) A country son.
- (n) A boy plower, a boy who plows.
plowboy in Community Dictionary
- Plowboy, n.(1) A legislative aide inside New Jersey State House.(2) A Jew of Cuban history.(3) A boy whom plows.(4) A Tetris piece. by FerneReport definition
- a new single guy of southern history frequently raised on a farm, a genuine south guy, a great ol' nation kid by Dusty KohenReport definition
- Sentence for "plowboy"
- Looks like their hand picked plowboy…
- View More
- Hypernym for "plowboy"
- Equivalent for "plowboy"
- Same Context for "plowboy"
- critics', mailman, sailer, papoose, palmer