phantasmagoric in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Characterized by or pertaining to fast changes in light-intensity and color.
- (a) Characterized by or with respect to a dream-like blurring of real and imaginary elements.
- (a) Of or pertaining to phantasmagoria; phantasmagorial.
- Pertaining or concerning a phantasmagoria; of this nature of phantasmagoria; illusive; unreal.
phantasmagoric in Community Dictionary
- an extremely gory fantasy produced by the personal head, usually concerning plenty of unusual happenings. by Alethia DinanReport definition
- really wonderful and spiritually uplifting by Dane AlgarinReport definition
- Sentence for "phantasmagoric"
- Synonym for "phantasmagoric"
- phantasmagorial, phantasmagorian, phantasmagorical
- Phrases for "phantasmagoric"
- phantasmagoric where, It's phantasmagoric
- Cross Reference for "phantasmagoric"
- Equivalent for "phantasmagoric"
- Same Context for "phantasmagoric"
- smoke-coloured, capitol-shaped, hilarious....but, grewsome, funguslike