perfidious in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Of, relating to, or marked by perfidy; treacherous. See Synonyms at faithless.
- (a) Of, pertaining to, or representing perfidy; disloyal as to the should command one's fidelity or allegiance.
- (a) Guilty of perfidy; violating good faith or vows; false to trust or confidence reposed; teacherous; faithless.
- Faithless; basely treacherous; false-hearted.
- Proceeding from or characterized by perfidy or base treachery; untrue: as, a perfidious work.
perfidious in Community Dictionary
- deceitful, treacherous, faithless, tending to betray by AbbeyReport definition
- Sentence for "perfidious"
- Then Miriam was furious, and complained…
- View More
- Synonym for "perfidious"
- teacherous, faithless, unfaithful, treacherous, traitorous
- Phrases for "perfidious"
- Equivalent for "perfidious"
- Form for "perfidious"
- perfidiously, perfidiousness
- Same Context for "perfidious"
- faithless, traitorous, treacherous, tyrannical, avaricious