peregrination in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A travel or trip, specially on foot, notably by a pilgrim.
- (n) A traveling from nation to a different; a wandering; sojourn in international countries.
- (n) A traveling from 1 country or location to another; a roaming or wandering about generally; travel; pilgrimage.
peregrination in Community Dictionary
- the act of walking arround for many years, usually causing boredom or getting lost, made pointless after the invention for the hoarse and later the car by Lajuana BoulterReport definition
- Sentence for "peregrination"
- Synonym for "peregrination"
- Hypernym for "peregrination"
- traveling, travelling, travel
- Etymologically Related for "peregrination"
- Same Context for "peregrination"
- bloodletting, spearing, hajj, she-camel, hypoxemia