overindulgence in AZ Dictionary
- (n) An act of overindulging; indulgence in too-much; pleasure or consumption drawn in overabundance what is satisfying or needed.
- (n) The satisfaction of one's desire for food or wants to an intemperate level.
- (n) excessive indulgence
- Sentence for "overindulgence"
- (Soundbite of song, "Symphony No. 8")…
- View More
- Hypernym for "overindulgence"
- humoring, indulgence, pampering, indulging
- Same Context for "overindulgence"
- matchmaker, flatulency, dyspnoea, over-eating, expensiveness