orientated in AZ Dictionary
- (a) having a certain orientation
- (a) Adjusted or lined up to environment or situations; often used in combo.
- (a) headed or going to mind in a certain course. Opposite of unoriented.
- (v) Simple past tense and previous participle of direction.
orientated in Community Dictionary
- in order to become focused, but orientated sounds better. by CarieReport definition
- The illiterate method to state "oriented." While theoretically a word, you sound like a moron when you say it. by Francine EnsorReport definition
- Sentence for "orientated"
- Phrases for "orientated"
- orientated towards, are orientated, orientated on
- Equivalent for "orientated"
- familiarized, headed, directed, destined, familiarised
- Verb Stem for "orientated"