oceanfront in AZ Dictionary
- (n) Land bordering an ocean: Condominiums crowd the oceanfront.
- (n) A property that's in the sea.
- (n) along side it of a residential property that faces the sea.
- (a) Referring to home (real estate) that's right beside the sea.
- (a) Bordering an ocean.
oceanfront in Community Dictionary
- A hardcore band from Naples, FL.myspace.com/oceanfrontflAlways spelled throughout limits. by Wen WolskiReport definition
- Sentence for "oceanfront"
- For $28.5 million Canadian, approximately $28.9…
- View More
- Phrases for "oceanfront"
- oceanfront property, oceanfront view, The oceanfront
- Hypernym for "oceanfront"
- geological formation, formation
- Etymologically Related for "oceanfront"
- Same Context for "oceanfront"
- joes, three-bedroom, honky-tonk, reverberant, swanky