oblivious in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Lacking all memory; forgetful.
- (a) Lacking mindful understanding; unmindful.
- (a) Lacking awareness; unmindful.
- Forgetful; disposed to forget.
- Causing forgetfulness.
oblivious in Community Dictionary
- truly stupid and unaware by SamuelReport definition
- decreased understanding, lack of need by Shanae SinglerReport definition
- Teenage child by DinahReport definition
- dead by KimberyReport definition
- ADJ. Lacking an conscious understanding; Lacking memory (forgetful) by LourieReport definition
- To lack all memory; becoming forgetful andLacking mindful awareness this is certainly known as being; unmindful. by Pearlie ParnellReport definition
- A word that noises really cool... so what does this mean, anyway? by Brigida HartnettReport definition
- Sentence for "oblivious"
- Synonym for "oblivious"
- Phrases for "oblivious"
- remaining oblivious, totally oblivious, completely oblivious, largely oblivious, apparently oblivious
- Rhyme for "oblivious"
- Equivalent for "oblivious"
- unaware, incognizant, inattentive
- Etymologically Related for "oblivious"
- oblivious transfer, oblivion
- Same Context for "oblivious"
- unaware, unconcerned, unmindful, unable, forgetful